Synthesia Internacional, a leading manufacturer of polyurethane systems for the building sector and industrial applications, obtained the Keymark certifications for its systems with thermal insulation function. What do these certifications entail?
|The Keymark certification demonstrates compliance with European harmonised standards, in this case EN-14315-1.
The Keymark certification is recognised in EU Member States and accepted as equivalent to their own national certification marks: which BBA and BSI (United Kingdom), FIW and DIN CERTCO (Germany), IMBiGS (Poland), SINTEF (Norway).
The Keymark is a double guarantee
The Keymark is available for a wide range of products in the construction sector, including thermal insulation materials. Product evaluation covers the benefits defined by the harmonised CEN and CENELEC standars.
Buyers of Keymark products benefit from the double guarantee offered by a system that, like the BBA mark evaluates both the product and the manufacturer’s production facilities.
Keymark certification for thermal insulation systems
The Keymark for thermal insulation products helps specifiers and buyers to differentiate between products that comply with the minimum legal (safety) requirements in the European Economic Area in accordance with the requirements of the CE mark, and products that comply completely with the European Standards in place for such products.
The most significant characteristics of thermal insulation products (thermal conductivity) are based on the results of studies in test laboratories which in the sector’s leading test laboratories.
Keymark certification for polyurethane systems with thermal insulation function.
We have sent you an email containing the Keymark certification for polyurethane systems with thermal insulation that are relevant to you from the list below (certificate-system-application)
- 020/003827 – Poliuretan Spray S-303E-W – For application in walls
- 020/003829 – Poliuretan Spray S-303E-S – For application in walls
- 020/003824 – Poliuretan Spray S-303E-P – For application in walls
- 020/003836 – Poliuretan Spray S-403E-P – For application in Walkable roofs
- 020/003832- Poliuretan Spray S-403E-S – For application in Walkable roofs
- 020/003833 – Poliuretan Spray S-403E-W – For application in Walkable roofs
- 020/003825 – Poliuretan Spray S-353E-P – For application in Walls and pitched roofs
- 020/003837 – Poliuretan Spray S-353E-W – For application in Walls and pitched roofs
- 020/003826 – Poliuretan Spray S-503E-S – For application in Roofs and walkables floors
- 020/003828 – Poliuretan Spray S-503E-W – For application in Roofs and walkables floors
- 020/003830 – Poliuretan Spray S-383-TL-W – For application in Floors
- 020/003831 – Poliuretan Spray S-383-TL – For application in Floors
- 020/003834 – Poliuretan Spray RFS-351-C – For application in Raised floors and walkable roofs
- 020/003835 – Poliuretan Spray S-503E-P – For application in Roofs and walkables floors